17/12/08

spacing




i'm waiting for the moment
searching for the words
everything is twirling around me
thoughts can't be in order
thoughts leave me shaking in place.

I was so confident, i was so blind
this could be about my ego
but I'm not sure.
There's weight over my head
clouds never felt so heavy, so close to the ground
seems like a storm is coming.
An inner storm, my devils inside are makin World war III.

I tried to be the pen of my poem
i guess i was only the backlight of the room.
Arrogant kid that feels like an adult!
So many times i laugh about it
now look at this little big mess with my name on it.

Gotta learn to learn from stumbles
gotta hear my own jokes, never say never.
But ijust wanna say I'm sorry
I swear i tried my best.
Never meant to be a weight on your shoulders,
i wanted to be lighter but
i got wrong in some part of the road.








----------------
Now playing: PERISH MOMENTS wet dream
via FoxyTunes

No hay comentarios: